Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any of you got taken by WoW?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LONEGUNNER

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Any of you got taken by WoW? Empty
PostSubject: Any of you got taken by WoW?   Any of you got taken by WoW? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:16 am

Yeah, I bet I was not the only one. Yeah it was all going great. Got to level 70, join a harcore raid guild, it was looking up. And as fast as i joined, i was BOOTED from the guild. I forgot it was a simple "test", or w/e you want to call it (trial?)! I spent the best hours of my life (What was left of it) in that guild. Was the BEST guild in the server, were the 1st to kill Doom Lord Kazzak, and Gruul. But, in the end when i was booted there was nothing left. It was really pointless to go to another guild, why? Why waist many MORE man hours on a crappyier guild, that might just fail in the end. Now WoW feels hollow if i go and try play it, after 70 you need to go to a good raid guild if you want to keep going. It was really funny when I think about it, I was "booted" due to not having enough mods for WoW.

(sorry for bad spelling/grammar)

End rant.
Back to top Go down
stik
VIP
VIP
stik

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Any of you got taken by WoW? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any of you got taken by WoW?   Any of you got taken by WoW? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 3:12 pm

Afraid yes i have played wow and vow never to again, it just takes up your entire life, but in saying that it was a nice experience to play that type of game, but hopefully will never go back lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Any of you got taken by WoW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Oblivious Warriors :: Off Topic-
Jump to: