Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Powers!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LONEGUNNER

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Mod Powers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mod Powers!!!!   Mod Powers!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:39 pm

I vote that all/most oW Members should get Mod powers on the server! So far there has not been problems BUT, we have had some that love to piss you off! I talk of time when you wish to make a PS.

Ok, you have found someone to make a PS. At 1st you get attacked, well thats ok, so you move to blue base etc. You STILL get attack. you say to the person to meet at yellow base and say not to kill these people that are there. YOU STILL GET ATTACK. And not just that, its the SAME people that will STALK you for a free kill. They KNOW what they are doing, and yet they do it to piss you off (remembering that you have yell to all what you are doing, and NOT to attack). Its the fact that they ignore the warnings. I know people have a right to be killing what ever they want, but THAT is just stupid. I am sure you all know what I am talking about, and you all understand.

I vote for mod powers, or at LEAST to kick them. even if its not a bann. they will get the idea. They will get a number of warnings before they are kicked though. Also, make a rule, that when you join the server saying: Do NOT attack people who organize a Power Struggle. So they have a good warning. Also, we should make info for people WANTING to make a power struggle. e.g:

For people on our server that wish to make a power struggle. Make sure you let everyone know! let them know WERE the PS is taking place, so they will not attack you. Let them know what character you have! If they attack tell them to leave you alone, then move to a NEW area if it keep happening (they still might not know). If they follow you to a new area, and still keep attacking and MESSING up the PS, please let an ingame mod know (any [oW] member). And they will be punished
Back to top Go down
SharpEye
VIP
VIP
SharpEye

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Mod Powers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Powers!!!!   Mod Powers!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:10 pm

Alright I get your point, but
1. this game is supposed to be free play ( although if everyone keeps hitting eachother a PS will be uber-rare!)
so okay the 1st one is a weak argument
2. There ARE some people who don't focus their eyes on the chat, because they're too busy playing them game, I've had this before it's something automated.
3. If people see you can get kicked by interfering a PS party, it might scare them off and they decide to join other servers instead of the oW public server.

Alright not too strong arguments, but to my tastes a kick should be a last resort as organizing PS' is something not everyone agrees on or sees the chat, but then again this is our server (so to say; and lol im like giving arguments and arguments against them aswell)
So yea I agree partially, but I think you shouldn't become too mad about this case.
Back to top Go down
LONEGUNNER

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Mod Powers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Powers!!!!   Mod Powers!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 4:34 am

As I noted In my post. It would be explained and NOTED in the rules BEFORE you join ingame.
Back to top Go down
weeman
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Mod Powers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Powers!!!!   Mod Powers!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:08 am

im not have any luck with getting a decent admin mod on the server Sad

but i will put it in the rules about letting people do ps's
Back to top Go down
Falldown™
Admin
Falldown™

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Mod Powers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Powers!!!!   Mod Powers!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 4:18 am

im the newest admin and play avarage 3-6 hours a day at oW server and
i kick if i see at as needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Powers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Powers!!!!   Mod Powers!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Powers!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DragonBall:Source :: [oW] Server Discussion-
Jump to: